Without doubt, the Pit Bull dog is the most misconceived breed. Vicious, huh? Most Pit Bulls don’t fit the stereotype.
Let’s discuss that…
People think that Pit Bulls have locking jaws which is not true, their skull features are the same as any other dog breed. They also believe that Pit Bulls are born violent; this is again far from reality as there are truly no bad dogs, only bad people. We all know, sadly, that one of the main reasons a lot of people buy a Pit Bull is the dog-to-dog combat. And they do that because of the physical and mental characteristics of this dog, his strong determination if he wants something he will do anything to get it also. Regarding his body, he has a powerful, muscular one with his strong neck and big head gives him a lot of strength and confidence.
But again, according to all the examinations that have been made, Pit Bulls, who show aggression have been neglected, mistreated, poorly trained or trained to attack humans, engaged in dog fighting, which lead us to the fact that they are just normal dogs that need specific care and observation and good training. In fact, statistical analysis made by the American Temperament Test Society, Inc. showed that pit bulls ranked fourth of 122 different canine breeds tested by the society, for passing temperament testing.
Still need a proof; check these (aggressive) photos…
1. As shown here, how violent he is.
2. This cat is looking after that one week old pit bull, too much cuteness!
3. Hanging out with friends
4. More friends …
5. A burrito pit bull
6. He can take care of the babies
7. Greets everybody around
8. An irresistible innocent face.
9. So scary … Dozer wants to play
10. Really scary .. two pit bulls laying.
11. What a pure, lovely face.
12. They are silly too …
13. Too elegant to notice your stereotype
14. I will let you comment on this one … Awwww
15. Cuddling his penguin
17. With his little friend
18. Playing in the bubbles
20. Giving reassurance to his new friend
21. Friends, from cats
22. And friends from deer too